Friday, March 06 2015, 03:26:08
Dungen Finder has been fixed and enabled (currently only for some non-MOP dungeons and for low-level leveling dungeons. MOP dungeons will be added to Dungeon Finder when they're opened like we explained above)
Sunday, February 22 2015, 18:43:28here
In case you didn't download MOP 5.4.8 client yet, you can get it here. On the test realm you will use the same account you are using in 4.3.4 (accounts are not working yet but they will start working when we launch the test realm public).
Here is how we want to do this:
1. First, we want to test Pandaren zone and level 85+ leveling zones and quests (with an XP rate of 1x since we put so much effort into scripting quests. This is not the rate we will use on the live realm, to be discussed later). This means all races start from level 85, except Pandaren which will start from level 1. Pandarens will receive instant 85 when they finish the quest chains in The Wandering Isle and choose horde/alliance faction so they can continue testing the level 85+. We also want to test world zones, vendors, spawns, creatures, etc.
Dungeons and battlegrounds / arenas will be closed for a couple of days until we make sure the server is stable enough. During these first days we also want you to test classes (they're not fully fixed and we know that, we hope you know that too). Regarding classes, in the first phase we want to test the mechanisms not the actual damage/heal/etc values. Those will be sorted out later (in case they're incorrect)
2. After a couple of days / one week we will open the battlegrounds and dungeons (and Dungeon Finder too most likely) and we'll start testing the battlegrounds and dungeons.
3. We don't know how much the test realm will take, but it will be active for one month probably (more or less, hopefully less), depending on how many bugs we encounter. We will also open a public bug report. Test realm characters will be deleted when we close the test realm and move to live !
REMINDER: THIS IS A TEST REALM ! There will be a lot of bugs, crashes, instability, etc. If you can't handle them, please don't login until we confirm the server is stable
Tuesday, February 10 2015, 20:19:08
Regarding MoP launch date: we're hoping we will launch the MoP test realm in one week
Thursday, February 05 2015, 16:36:59
The lottery with real life prizes:
- 1x real life LIL' CHEN PANDAREN PLUSH was won by Oanna Gtm
- 1x real life FUNKO POP! VINYL DEATHWING was won by Andrija Antic
- 3x real life FREAKZ T-SHIRTS were won by: Barbir Stefan, Przemek Lewandowski and Fabi Fitt
Winners will receive a message on their facebook account with info about claiming their prizes ! If for some reason you can't communicate through facebook please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The lottery with ingame prizes:
- 10x X-53 Touring Rocket were won by: Colaftw, Tricck, Imadmed, Helena, Darckniku, Lz, Vonka, Aurelbaws, Latinolover, Hastebomb
- 20x Black Qiraji Battle Tank were won by: Necroreaver, Zerozahar, Lovin, Heals, Lovethisgame, Tarnoq, Sauvage, Loveqt, Ninja, Cleophatra, Weronika, Ryzzee, Demondo, Sasacai, Nwsdotcom, Moonfrost, Landforce, Saw, Grimnot, Ketchupdulce
- 30x Tabard of Conquest were won by: Kelorius, Arbalest, Ramppagee, Wiegott, Allianta, Elymin, Torux, Pixells, Queldawn, Frozer, Bosulik, Tric, Bebetm, Dyllen, Ultrage, Lysarae, Mezzomare, Ignabra, Aleju, Niqer, Invaiders, Cruzina, Shamyxd, Daholypimp, Scoob, Aleodor, Barn, Tipul, Onebe, Druamazing
(This tabard has 2 versions, horde and alliance. If you want the tabard for the other faction, just contact a game master through the ticket system)
Congratulations to all winners, thank you for your participation and your extremely increased interest in participating to the contest and sharing the facebook page ! We will definitely organize more lotteries like this one !
Tuesday, February 03 2015, 02:50:50
Regarding Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 test realm launch date: we have done a lot of progress with the fixes, but we want to fix even more stuffs before we launch it so you guys can get the best possible experience. Hence, we hope to launch the test realm in 2 weeks maximum, we're trying our best to make sure this is the last postponing !
Thursday, January 29 2015, 17:34:22
We gave +50 vote points for everyone who voted in the last year at least once !
We're also having 2 lotteries:
One lottery with real life prizes:
- 1x real life LIL' CHEN PANDAREN PLUSH
- 1x real life FUNKO POP! VINYL DEATHWING
- 3x real life FREAKZ T-SHIRTS
In order to participate to this lottery you need to share this facebook post on your facebook profile. After one week we will select 5 random players from the list of people that shared the post (MAKE SURE YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE IS PUBLIC SO WE CAN SEE YOU SHARED THE POST)
And one lottery with ingame prizes:
- 10x X-53 Touring Rocket
- 20x Black Qiraji Battle Tank
- 30x Tabard of Conquest
In order to participate to this lottery you need to sign up here. After one week we will select 60 random players.
Monday, January 26 2015, 22:53:47
Sunday, January 18 2015, 20:16:31
Sunday, December 14 2014, 23:18:01
As you all know, we have been working for a while on the new patch, Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8. We already have a working private test realm where we are currently doing a lot of bug fixing. We hope that the test realm can go public by the end of January 2015 so we can fix as many bugs as possible until then (and go past the holidays too). After that, depending on how bug fixing will go, the server will go live when the test realm will reach its desired state.
Meanwhile the test realm is private and only the staff members plus a few testers that we picked / will pick out have access to it. Now we are currently in need of testers for quests/npcs/vendors/spawns/loots because all of those things require most of our time to test, everything else is under control at the moment, more info here.
Regarding the content, we will start how it was on retail, step by step, so you can adapt much easier to the new content and have a balance between gear and content. We will have, in a reasonable order: dailies & reputations, world bosses, dungeons, raids (all of them in expansions order). Much more detailed information regarding the content here
Here you have answers for any questions you might have. There is also a unofficial topic with questions and answers here
UPDATE: You can download the 5.4.8 wow client here